Lava Iris X9 Stock Firmware Update to Android KitKat 4.4.2 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Iris X9 Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Lava X9 File From Google Drive Host Link.
Lava Iris X9 MT6582 Android 4.4.2 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 5.5 inches IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Resolution Information: 720 x 1280 & 267 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by MediaTek MT6582
- GPU and CPU: Quad core, 1.3 GHz, Cortex A7, Mali-400 MP2
- Ram Size: 256 MB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 2 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 13 MP, LED, Autofocus
- Secondary: 8 MP Front Camera For Selfies
- Video Rec: 1920×1080
How to Update Lava X9 to KitKat v4.4.2
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.