Wiko Highway Stock Firmware Update to KitKat Android 4.4.2 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Highway Wiko Phone Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Wiko Highway File From Google Drive Host Link.
Wiko Highway Android 4.4.2 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 5.0 inches IPS LCD (~68.4% screen-to-body ratio) 16M colors
- Resolution Information: 1080 x 1920 & 441 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Mediatek MT6592
- GPU and CPU: Mali-450MP4 Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A7
- Ram Size: 2 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 16/32 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 16 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 8 MP
- Video Rec: 1080p@28fps
How to Update Wiko Highway to KitKat v4.4.2
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
Step 6: Tab on Download Option Button in the SP Flash Tool Software to Run The Flashing process.
Step 7: Green Ring will appear on your Computer Screen at the end of successful Installation.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Wiko Highway Firmware Android v4.4.2 Flash File Update
File Size: 548 MB